Copper roofing and roof plumbing have complimented each other for centuries due to their similar qualities, most notably their durability and non-corroding properties.
Zinc and copper roofing installation and roof plumbing is a highly specialised trade, especially for heritage properties, and in hot climates where thermal movement is an issue. However, when installed correctly zinc and copper roofs and gutters will last a lifetime.
Copper Roofing and Roof Plumbing Services
Our zinc and copper roofing and roof plumbing services include:
- Single/double lock standing seam roofing and wall cladding
- Batten roll profile
- Copper roof plumbing – box gutters and valleys
- Gutter profiles used – 1/2 round, heritage ogee, quad
- Down pipes 80mm or 100mm round – 100/75mm or 100/50mm rectangular
- Other sizes, styles and dimensions on request
- Copper rain water heads – any shape or style
Trinity Roofing Services are Sydney’s heritage roofing specialists, offering a range of services including copper roofing installation, roof plumbing and heritage roof restoration. With more than 20 years’ experience we can ensure exceptional results on your roofing project.
Get in touch today for a competitive roofing quote.